Lily and I spent the weekend in Greenville so that we could "help" get my parents basement ready for Meemaw and Peepaw; we didnt accomplish a whole lot, but Lily broke in their floor by rolling all over it! We got to see a lot of friends and spend time with Aunt Haley, Mimi, and Papaw!
This is the only picture (and its terrible) I got of our dinner Sat. night with my friends. Lily really liked Mark (of Sugar Tit fame).
2 comments:
Case, it was REALLY good to see you. I felt it was a little short and I really didn't get to talk to you much. But it was good to see you and lily and haley. hope next time is soon. p.s i'm enjoying the book.
how would you describe that look on mark's face -- enamored?? scared to death?? hilarious!!
and i definitely second what christy said - thank you again for arranging dinner!
Post a Comment