Here are some pictures from the past few days - I dont know how it got to be so long since I've posted. I know so many of you are basing your next glimmer of happiness on the next news of Lilian :)

This is what we like to call a "bouquet of Lily"

Another CUTE outfit

Can you tell how much Jeremy adores her already???

Three generations of Walker profiles...

Lilian loves to be outside! (thank goodness) Her favorite right now is the rhythm of the cicadas, and the bigness of the sky.

She's a very serious sleeper.
4 comments:
she is so precious! can't wait to meet her.
thank you for taking the time to post pictures and updates!! i guess it will have to suffice until we can meet her in real life :) post a picture of your sweet face every once in a while too!! love you each - ginny
Oh Casey, she is beautiful! Thank you for keeping pictures posted, it is great to be able to share in your joy!
I adore these swaddle-pics. I swear, if it were possible, I would swaddle myself every night. It looks so cozy & wonderful.
Thanks for sharing these amazing pictures - you guys are totally rocking this new parent thing! I love it!
Post a Comment