Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thank you to My Greenville Girls!!!

Many thanks to my girls for throwing me a WONDERFUL shower last Sunday! I had the best time seeing them, as well as some of "the mothers"!! Once again, I am completely overwhelmed by the generosity of friends. You all inspire me to be more of a giver.

I cant wait for our little girl to get to meet all of you! Love Love Love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet her! Thanks so much for including the moms!
It was great to see all of you girls and catch up. If you ever need a baby sitter in Greenville...I'm available!

beth ewing said...

and she means that. she loves babies and poor thing doesn't get to see her grandson nearly enough. can't wait to see that preggo belly. or maybe that precious girl. i so wish i could have been there. i don't claim to be a wealth of knowledge but if you need any delivery or mommy advice i'm here any time. you look great!

kpf said...

working on photoshopping myself into that picture . . . love you much, can't wait until the next time I see you!